Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I cleand and vac, all the coils and parts, now the freezer

I cleand and vac, all the coils and parts, now the freezer and the refer work great, but when I pluged it back in, and turned it on, and set the temp. cont; It kinda whistles,hummes, that was 36 hrs. ago, Is it still reaching the right temp.?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you tell where the noise is coming from exactly? Is it coming from inside the freezer somewhere? Or back by the compressor? or ??

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its coming from inside , when I turn it on or off then it starts, the temp. controles are in th refer. at the top, left is freezer right is refer, when I turn one off the noiis stopes, it dos not matter which one I turn off.

So the noise is going to be the evaporato fan motor inside the freezer. You'd need to remove the back panels inside the freezer to see if there is anything that you can see affecting the fan motor blade or anything from running. If everything looks good, you'd want to order and replace the evaporator fan motor. It's possible that when you were cleaning, some ice melted and water got into the bearing or something to that extent causing this noise. It's hard to know for certain, but if the noise doesn't go away, the fan motor would need to be replaced.