Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

New Speed Queen ATG50F stackable washer dryer. First wash

New Speed Queen ATG50F stackable washer dryer. First wash load would not complete the wash cycle. The door light and the wash light stayed on (blinking) with nothing happening. Tried several remedies from the users guide for unbalanced load, etc., with no luck. Finally threw the breaker to turn machine completely off and then back on. Then I could run the rinse and spin cycle to complete the load. Put in another load and same thing happened. As I write this the door and wash light are blinking, have been for about 30 minutes. Users guide is of no help. Please advise. Thank you
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The issue likely lies with the hot water valve since the rinse cycle works. If you select a cold only wash, will it fill and cycle?