Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

We are getting the Sud/F35 error. Replaced the sensor switch,

We are getting the Sud/F35 error. Replaced the sensor switch, nothing in the trap - it is clean. Ran the diagnostic that checks all subsystems. started with C00 , then went to f35. Any other ideas??
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

When you say sensor switch do you mean the pressure switch?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes the one in the right rear

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Ok check the tube running from the switch to the box at the rear of the tub to make sure it is not damaged, blow into the tube to make sure you don't have any lint inside it, also check the plastic box at the rear to make sure it has no cracks in it, This is going to be a problem with the pressure sensor or the pump.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Let me check those and get back to you.

Ok thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

box is good. line is clear. cleared the error, started regular cycle, water went in Sud error up. f35 is on.

Ok Karon if the pressure switch is good, the line running off the pressure switch is good then your problem is going to be the control board has suffered a error.

Thanks!

Mike.