Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a frigidaire front loading washer and dryer that we

I have a frigidaire front loading washer and dryer that we just moved from cellar to bathroom and stacked. When washing clothes yesterday, I noticed that the washer would fill and then get stuck in the cycle. I advanced it manually and once I put it on the final spin cycle it would complete the process. I also noticed that the when the knob is pushed in, it is very loose. Any ideas on what might be going on? Thanks!
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Did you hit the knob on the washer while moving it? Any drops or bumps?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Someone moved it for us, so not sure
So all works but the timer feels funny now and will not advance? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Model #GLTF167OASO
Thank you! I believe the timer was damaged when the machine was moved and will need to be replaced. The shatf was liekly bent and now not lining up with the gears of the timer motor. The timer is accessed by removing the top of the washer. The correct timer for your washer is pictured and available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is this something we can replace ourselves?
Oh yes, it has one plug that only fits one way and two screws that secure the timer in place, I can walk you through replacement if you have trouble but it is very easy.