Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hello, my dishwasher kudIO 1fl ss3 want start .lights blinking

Hello, my dishwasher kudIO 1fl ss3 want start .lights blinking on normal when I push the cancel that keeps blinking as well. But it want start when I push start. unplugged several times all lights are off when I push start button for normal or high scrup ...nothing, the rinse is not responding at all. tested if water would pump out automatically but it didn't .... emptied with shop vac and started all over but its the same blinking normal cycle again. Checked the fuses and panel everything looks perfect , can it be the control panel ? I'm desperate for good advice...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX X look forward to helping you! Is the normal light blinking fast or slow?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

slow

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
How many flashes between pauses, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

like a regular heart beat

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thank you!

Your touch panel is experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Cut the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while "massaging" the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. Let me know what happens and I can get you the correct part information, if necessary.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you get me the correct part number in case it doesent work to save time pls

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely! That part is available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Touch Panel <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX be enough to heat up the buttons from the outside or do you suggest opening the door panel and heating the entire control panel from the inside

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Inside is best and faster! It has worked form the outside, but it does take much longer. The heat helps to displace moisture that gets in the contacts of the switches, so be sure to get them very warm but not enough to damage.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I answered to slow and that canceled everything so I continue here.

FIRST AND FOREMOST YOU ROCK

The dishwasher is running now and works and washes away the 4.of July
leftover dishes .

Great advice. I'LL BE BACK and recommend this site to anybody .

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
That is great news! Glad it worked for you!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!