Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My stove who is made by Whirlpool model RF 377PXGT keep flashing

My stove who is made by Whirlpool model RF 377PXGT keep flashing error code FE 20,What does that mean? Thank U

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Your touch panel is experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Cut the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while "massaging" the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. Let me know what happens and I can get you the correct part information, if necessary.