Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I have a Whirlpool Duet Sport Washing machine model WFW8300SW02

I have a Whirlpool Duet Sport Washing machine model WFW8300SW02 that is shaking terribly. The same problem is on Youtube, same model.
I live in Venezuela and the local guru says the parts aren't available here but he doesn't have the numbers.
He says I have to change the rodinera (ball bearing) and the estofera (can't find that word anywhere). Do you know the parts and their numbers he is talking about? It seem to be a common problem with this model.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Sounds like he is right, sounds to me like the bearing is bad, This is built into the rear of the tub and will need to be replaced. The part number for the part is 280251. You would likely have to contact whirlpool to find a supplier in Venezuala.

1-866-698-2538

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.