Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

My dishwasher does not start. The clean light flashes. Whats

My dishwasher does not start. The clean light flashes. What's wrong with this.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

The problem here is the control has detected a problem with the heat system, this may just be a one off or there actually may be a problem with the heat system.

For the most part resetting the machine will clear the problem.

Hit the following buttons one at a time.

High temp wash

Heated dry

High temp wash

Heated dry

Then hit the cancel button and wait for the pump to stop.

You should then be able to run a new cycle.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think you nailed it. Your the man!!!! Happy 4th.

Your welcome :) happy 4th

Thanks!

Mike.

Hi Elly,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,