Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Hello, I have an old kenmore wall oven -(model XXXXXXXXXX

I have an old kenmore wall oven -(model XXXXXXXXXX that is not working. The light comes on but no electrical clock/timer does not come on. I can't seem to find a replacement part online for the entire device. Any suggestions?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me that model number again in this format 110.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8

The system blocked the model number.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

911.4.0.1.2.1.9.0 --By the way I am not a technician. I just need to repair this item/replace asap. Thanks!

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Ok Gardy, can you give me a minute to look this model number up please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sure

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Ok gardy, thanks for that. As you know the part is no longer avaoilable, have checked with all my suppliers and no one has it.

Your only hope at this point is to either have the control repaired or to replace the oven, Below I have included a link where you can have your control repaired.

Click here to have your control repaired

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

would you be able to recommend a replacement timer that would work for that oven model?

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
No there is no replacement for this part, I did also cross reference the part to see if another would work, as mentioned you would have to replace the oven or have the control replaced :(

Sorry it's not better news.

Thank you for the positive rating. It was my pleasure helping you today. Please get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions :)