Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I need a user and install manual for my Thermador model CMT-231-EC

I need a user and install manual for my Thermador model CMT-231-EC double wall oven micro unit Mfg 1989. Thermador site no longer lists it nor do they reply by phone or email for it. Anyone have one they could copy and send me?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! I have a User's Manual for you, it is available below.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you Kelly do you have the install manual as well ? what I really need is to know which wires go to which breakers.

The installation manual I do not have, however you only have 3 or 4 wires, correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There are three smaller wires , two red and a black and two larger wires a red and a black. Five breakers all 20 amp, I assume the three smaller wires go to 120 /20 amp breakers and the two larger ones go to the other two breakers which should be 20 amp 240 v Yes?

Are you talking about the breakers in your home? That oven should connect to a 50 amp 240 VAC breaker in your home.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Kelly it runs all the wires into a sub panel The sub panel is mounted on the top of the wall oven cabinet and it is fed from the main panel

Okay, so you have loose wires inside and will need the schematic. I don't have that so will need to opt out and perhaps another will have that.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thank you for the user manual in any case. Wires come out the side of the oven in a bundle inc ground conductor and neutral to go into sub panel. It was installed into the panel prior to moving it and nothing has been moved so the group of three breakers should be the 120 v 20 amp single pole breakers for the small wires to go to while the set of two breakers slight to the side should be 240 v 20 amp breakers for the two larger diameter wires.

You are welcome.