Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Hello. I have a Delonghi ESAM3500 that I have been told by

Hello. I have a Delonghi ESAM3500 that I have been told by the technician that the boiler and fuse have gone. I believe that would mean I would need to purchase a Generator? What is the fuse component is this the thermal cut out or Solenoid valve? The machine goes to general alarm and does not heat up. I know the main problem is the fuse as the technicians multimeter showed it was dead. The generator still has life but was visually on its way out.Where is the best place to get hold of these parts in Western Australia. To replace these parts myself would it be easy enough. My experience is building computers. Thank You Mike.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Both of those parts are available below, however, I am unable to find a supplier in western AU.

Fuse <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Generator <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does the fuse (Protector) plug into the solenoid valve and TCO of the machine?

I believe it will be in line with the solenoid, yes.