Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

The control panel buttons dont work.We had a power outage and

The control panel buttons dont work.We had a power outage and when power came back on stove panel didnot work. Clock is on. when u push buttons nothing, except cancel button makes a sound. There are no error codes.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? It should be located on a metal flip up panel on the back of the control panel.

Also, can you tell me what is illuminated on the display?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model # XXXXX Only the clock is illuminated

Unfortunately your control panel isn't locked if you're not seeing a padlock symbol illuminated on the display. This means that your touch panel has failed and unfortunately the touch panel on this model is part of the entire display control board. Now if you're handy you can replace this part yourself because it is all plug and play. However, the part is fairly expensive and below is a link to the part that you will need to order to fix this problem.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!