Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

I own a new duel fuel range. The large oven keeps turning

Customer Question

I own a new duel fuel range. The large oven keeps turning itself off during the convection bake cycle. Why is it doing this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 3 years ago.

Jon :

Hello

Jon :

My name is Jon and I am an authorized Wolf service technician and I can help you today.

Jon :

When you set it to a convection bake cycle is the convection fan running? you may have to open the oven door to hear or listen for the fan to notice if it is running.

Jon :

If the fan is not running please let me know.

Jon :

Als let me know if the cooling fan comes on after the oven heats paste 275 degrees. because if the cooling fan doesnt come on, when the oven gets hotter then 275 degrees it can not cool the oven control unit down. And if the control unit gets hot enough the oven will shut itself off.

Jon :

So please set the range to a convection bake cycle and check to see if the fans are running and get back to me here. Please also get back to me with the full model and serial number too.

Jon :

thanks.