Steve G., Handyman
Experience:  Very handy with appliance troubleshooting and repairs.

We have lost our booklet and would like to know how to use

We have lost our booklet and would like to know how to use the self-cleaning feature on our oven. It has a self-cleaning button on it but want to know if you do anything except just push it.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. you happen to know the model number of the oven/range? Look inside the oven door for a metal tag.

Please let me know so that we can continue.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is an accubake system. RBS245PDB10 Below this number on the sticker beside the oven is XL0701043

Ok, >>>CLICK HERE<<< for a copy of the instruction manual. It appears all you need to do is remove the grills and any cookware from the oven and then press Auto Clean.

This is on page 11 of the manual.

I'll be here if you need further help with this issue. Please let me know.