Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Duet Sport DHZN-ELE-2406024-EL54. I need to remove the front

Duet Sport DHZN-ELE-2406024-EL54.
I need to remove the front panel that includes the door (door looks easy). My wife apparently washed a load that included a whole box of kleenex. Dryer is unplugged, when started to "smell smoke". Uplug the vent outside guys are coming Wednesday.
I have removed the lint tray holder inside and vacuumed as far as I could reach.
I can see the fan and it looks like there's "clean" kleenex in each blade of the rotary fan. I can't reach it with the vacuum. Looks like removing the front panel is the only way...
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can I get the model number to better assist you? The number you have listed isn't the model. The model should be located on a sticker just inside the door way somewhere.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's within in the question

Again, I'm sorry but that is not the model number. Can you please look again?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Beg your pardon.

WER8300SW2

That's quite alright. Thank you very much. So you are correct that the entire from panel will need to be removed. But to remove the front panel, you must first remove the lower front panel, the top panel, the control panel, and then finally the front panel. Below is a video that shows you this process.

CLICK HERE for video

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I get back to you once I close my browser?

Sending an email with link to question/answer ?

You can bookmark or save this page link in your favorites and then you should be able to come back and ask follow-up questions if needed.