Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Appliance Doc, I have two questions for you today, but Ill

Appliance Doc, I have two questions for you today, but I'll finish this one and then do a separate one for a different machine. This is a follow-up to the one about the Laundry Center squealing front load Frigidaire washer. I'm going back to the customer, but just to be sure I'm following you, is the rear bearing issue with Frigidaire on all Frigidaire front loaders (normal size) or just these smaller ones in the laundry center. I want to make sure what I say is pertinent to his Laundry Center.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

It actually doesn't matter if it's a smaller one or normal size. If you ever hear a squealing noise on a front load washer during the spin cycle, I've never seen it be anything but the bearing. There just isn't really anything else that would cause a squeal when the washer starts going at a high speed spin.