Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

clr 2060 icemakee. I have cleaned the unit interior with soapy

clr 2060 icemakee. I have cleaned the unit interior with soapy water and flushed the drain. it will make a batch of ice but melts at the bottom in a quarter inch of water. i moved the gray dial on the circuit board in my discoveries. what is the answer?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

It sounds like your problem is that the icemaker isn't draining the water properly which will cause the new ice to melt and slow or completely stop production. I'm not sure if you just have a gravity drain which means that the drain hose goes from the bottom of the tub into a pipe below the icemaker on the back of the unit, or if you have a forced drain which means that the water goes from the tub to a drain pump and then up to a drain pipe somewhere. Either way, you either have a clogged/kinked drain line or a bad drain pump because there should never be water on the floor inside the icemaker. I know you said you flushed the drain, but you need to un-install the unit and make sure the drain line is clear and not clogged, and if so you should be good to go. If it still won't drain the water properly and you have a drain pump, you need to replace the pump.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just looked at the tub and it is drained. It was not leveled in the opening correctly. I now have it leveled. My question is about the gray dial on the circuit board. Can you help me with that?

That dial just selects the thickness of the ice. If you turn it to the + direction is till make thicker ice and - direction will make thinner ice. Just move it until the ice that is being released is the proper ice thickness that you want.