Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have just bought a house with a F+P Saffron multi function

I have just bought a house with a F+P Saffron multi function stove. My problem is I can't use the oven presumably because of the auto functions. The panel is flashing 00.0 auto. there are 6 function buttons below the LCD panel
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

Setting the clock
When first connected, or after a power failure longer than 15 seconds, ‘0.00’ and AUTO will
flash on the display. To set the clock, press the <hand> button and then the <+> and <-> buttons.

If the oven is an old model you need to turn the power off for about 30 secs. Turn it back on. Press the far two left buttons for about 1 second...the blinking should stop on the display then use the + and - buttons to set the clock.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much. I'm now all go