Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need a manual for Kenmore refrigerator model 795.75483400.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Can you please double check that model number? The one you posted is not a good model.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On the inside door it says model number is XXXXX . The serial number is XXXXX It was bought in 2004 and has the freezer on the bottom.

We think the freezer is not working and wanted to check a manual to trouble shoot. The previous owners did not leave us a manual.

That manual is available below. If you need help troubleshooting after you get it, please let me know. I am happy to help!

CLICK HERE

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Our freezer is fine now.

Thanks

That is great news! Please know I am here if you have other appliance troubles. Have a great week!