Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Our Maytag QuietSeries 200 will not start. The light next

Our Maytag QuietSeries 200 will not start. The light next to the 3 on the control panel is on and will not go out. When we press other buttons, an L apears in the timer window and lights flash but nothing else happens. Thank you.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Try hitting and holding the high temp wash button for 5-10 seconds or until the control unlocks.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.