repairman4734, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  38 years in self-employed major appliance & refrigeration service. Have 2 licenses to do refrig.

I cannot get my Kitchen aid dishwasher to cycle. It goes directly

I cannot get my Kitchen aid dishwasher to cycle. It goes directly to Clean.
Hi, my name is Farrell & I will be helping you with your problem today. Thanks for your question, it is appreciated. Would like for you to go to your homes circuit breaker box, and turn the breaker off to the dishwasher for about 20 minutes, and then turn back on. What you are doing here, is erasing any memory that has been stored in the computer board. Let me know how you come out on this, and we will go from there. I suspect, that if this doesn't work, you probably will need to replace the computer control. If turning it off and on does not work, please provide me with the model number, and I will get you part numbers and prices and availability. Waiting for your reply, and have a good evening. Smile
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

After turning off the breaker for 20 min., trying the dishwasher, it just goes back to "clean". It will not go to a wash cycle. It is a Kitchen Aid, Model KNUDS24SEWH5 serial # XXXXX Thank you. Dave

Hi David, thanks for the information back. I'm sorry, but the model number you listed does not come up in the system. If you will, please recheck and let me know, and we will continue from there. Thanks. Farrell
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I rechecked the model # XXXXX I am not seeing OK Service on the screen so you can get paid, please advise.

Good Morning David, thanks for your reply back. If you will go to the site I am giving you, you can order the part. The nice thing about this site, is they have a 100% money back gurantee, that you can return the part for a full refund.
Searsparts direct also has the part; SEWH5/0593/0130000?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=P9090013&diagramPageId=00002&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=KUDS24SEWH5&subCompDesc=Control%20panel&brandDesc=KITCHENAID&modelDesc=UNDERCOUNTER%20DISHWASHER&blt=11&shdMod=KUDS24SEWH5&keyId=3

I have provided the link for you to rate me, and I do appreciate it. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me, and have a great day. Smile
Good Morning David, thanks again for letting me help you, it is very much appreciated. Have a good day!

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had already replied this am. Dave

Hi David, everythings ok, so thanks again.