Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Nexxt 500 washer. Keep getting e02 code during spin cycle.

Nexxt 500 washer. Keep getting e02 code during spin cycle. Water lines clear, pressure good. Cleaned out pump in front. Have drain hose emptying in to sink so I could watch it. Seams that incoming water is going right out the drain during spin cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

E02 means the drain filter is clogged, You will need to access the small hatch at the bottom front of the machine, unscrew the drain filter mopping the water up as it flows out then clean the drain filter. You should be all set.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said in question, I cleaned that out and still have problem. Incoming water lines are clear and pressure is good
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Gerard missed you saying the drain filter had been cleaned, Ok in this case if the water pressure is good and the drain filter is clear all that leaves is a broken or damaged pump impeller. This means the pump will need to be replaced.

Thanks!

Mike.

Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.