Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

i have frididaire for two years and it doest get cold or freeze

i have frididaire for two years and it does't get cold or freeze anymore and the compressor does not turn on
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Barry G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Look in the fresh food section up near the top for model/serial sticker and post the model number. I need the model to be able to see the diagrams.

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

jsi-26

Expert:  Barry G. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Hector. Is that a number from the ice maker?

Barry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes sorry this is the number ffus2613lp0

Expert:  Barry G. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that worked. There are no sounds at all of operation coming from your refrigerator? Or are the fans operating?

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

THEIR IS A ALITTLE SOUND BUT THE FANS DO NOT SEEM TO WORKING

Expert:  Barry G. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to replace the control board in the fresh food section as long as it is not flashing. If you do see it flashing let me know. If it is showing normal digits or no digits that board is bad. The board is in the panel there where you press the buttons to change the temperature. It is factory part numberNNN-NN-NNNN

One thing you can try before purchasing that part and installing it is to unplug the refrigerator for 10 minutes and see if it will reset the board. That may or may not work. If it does not that board will need to be replaced to repair the refrigerator.

If you have questions please use the reply to expert link, if not please leave a rating.

Thanks,
Barry
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

SO I TAKE OUT THAT CUT OUT PIECE ON THE CONTROLBOARD

Expert:  Barry G. replied 1 year ago.
Hector it comes assembled just like the image linked below.

CLICK HERE FOR IMAGE

Thanks,
Barry