Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

We have a Ken more Elite and it wont spin. I looked for

We have a Ken more Elite and it won't spin. I looked for access panel and didn't find anything that looks like it will open
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't find it, where should I look?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
If a front loading machine, around the opening to the tub after the door is opened. If a top loading machine, under the lid at the back of the opening to the tub.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok looking
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sticker under dryer lid not washer
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Top load
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, there should be a sticker under the lid. Sometimes you have to nearly close the lid to see it. It will be at the back of the tub opening.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
"""Model ll.110 - 20982 992
Ser(NNN) NNN-NNNN
111""
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Perfect, thank you! Did the water pump out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There's no water sitting in it,it just wouldn't spin.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, does it make noise when it is supposed to be spinning?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe humming
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, if it pumped the water out, the motor is running, so that means the coupling between the motor and transmission has likely broken. That part is easily replaced and is available below. There is also a video link showing how to replace it!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Motor Coupling <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Repair Video <----- CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!