Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a "professional 800" home coffee machine which has lo

I have a "professional 800" home coffee machine which has lost pressure and is no longer pumping coffee. Steamer, milk heater is still working

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If no brewing starts at all, the pump is likely faulty. Can you hear it trying to heat the water or anything at all or does it sit silently? Any leakage?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can sometimes hear it trying to heat. no leaking.

Okay, so it will likely require a new pump. Do you have a meter to test with and are you able to disassemble the unit at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no to both questions

Thank you. In that case, you will need to seek professional service for your machine.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know!. You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!