Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung washer model wf218anwb on high speed spin

I have a Samsung washer model wf218anwb on high speed spin it makes a loud hammering noise, and the front of the tub get very hot.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! If you open the door and lift up on the inner tub, does it move up and down and/or knock?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it knocks

Thank you! The tub support on the back of the tub is broken and will need to be replaced. It is shown as number 20-2 in the diagram. That part is pictured and available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Tub Support Assembly <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Thank you for allowing me to assist you! I am happy to answer any follow up questions you may have at no additional charge.

Thank you for a positive feedback rating!