Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a GE Profile sie by side Model PSS26NSTCSS it is clicking

I have a GE Profile sie by side Model PSS26NSTCSS it is clicking at one of the relays on the mother board. Not working HRS code flashing.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is one of the most common ways for the control board to fail. The compressor relay can no longer stay closed so it keeps just clicking trying to close and hold. The HRS just means that the compressor can't start up, but that makes sense because the relay on the board isn't working. You can try to remove the board and see if there is a solder joint that you can re-solder on the back, but if that doesn't work you'll need to order and replace the control board to fix this issue. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I assumed that it was the board just wanted to ensure before spending the cash. Thank You for your assistance.

No problem and I wish you only the best. I'm sorry about the bad news today.