Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

kitchenaid range kdrs467vss is showing a f3e0 cooling fan code.

kitchenaid range kdrs467vss is showing a f3e0 cooling fan code. what do I need to do to bypass or fix?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So unfortunately you can't actually bypass this error. Also, F3 E0 is not a cooling fan code, it means that your oven thinks the oven sensor has failed. This can be caused by either a bad oven sensor or a bad display relay control board. You can't test the board but you can test the sensor. Open the door and remove the 3-4" long thin metal rod attached to the back wall. There are 2 screws holding the sensor on that you can remove and then pull the sensor forward until you can disconnect it. With a multimeter, check the resistance of the sensor at room temperature and it should be about 1080 ohms. If it's not, replace the sensor, otherwise you need to replace your relay board.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it actually says cooling fan error on the display

So I understand what is says, but what it means is that the fan is running because it thinks your oven is too hot because your oven sensor has failed.