Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

i have a combination oven / microwave where microwave is up

i have a combination oven / microwave where microwave is up top. The issue is that there is no heating and the turn table is not turning any more. I don't heard the magntro kicking on at all and being the the turn table went out at the same time I am thinking control board.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So it's possible that you have a bad control board, but the more likely case is that 1 of the 3 door switches on your microwave has failed. When the turntable stops as well as the heating, this means that your control board thinks that 1 of the 3 door switches is open. You'll need to un-install the oven and remove the control panel so that you can test the door switches. If one of them isn't working properly anymore, then it'll need to be replaced. If all the door switches check good, then you'd need a new display control board.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

worst case what is part numbers for control broad or boards if needed . thank you

That definitely depends on the exact model number. Do you have a model number for the unit so that I can look that up? It would be located on a sticker around the frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model number jt965sf2ss

OK perfect. The microwave board number is XXXXX The switch part numbers are WB24X830 for the top switch and WB24X829 are the two bottom switches.