Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Thermador 19.5w x 23 3/4th long wall oven. Do you

I have a Thermador 19.5w x 23 3/4th long wall oven.

Do you have a replacement for it.

[email protected]

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this is quite an old oven, I know this because Thermador hans't made a wall oven this small in a very long time. There are absolutely no ovens that are made this size anymore I'm very sorry to say. They were popular 20+ years ago, but then people stopped buying them because they were too small to cook a turkey or other larger items. In the last 10 years or so, no oven is made under 24" wide at a minimum. Thermador doesn't make anything under 27", but Kitchen Aid, Whirlpool, and GE will make the 24" units.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!