Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Hello, Would you know how I can reset the waterproof system

Would you know how I can reset the waterproof system on a Miele W300-75CH washing machine? Both leds blink and everything is blocked.

Many thanks in advance,
Didier Mallieu
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The only way to reset the water proof system is to drain the water out of the base pan. If you unplug the washer and put a towel down in front of the washer, you can tip the washer forward at a 45 degree angle and the water in the base should drain out. If the error continues when you plug it in, the you'll want to unplug the washer, disconnect the fill hoses and tip the washer backwards to drain the base pan.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!