Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My Oven, Model no. J TP70S P1SS KW 3.4 Serial No. GT6 07903Q

My Oven, Model no. J TP70S P1SS KW 3.4 Serial No. GT6 07903Q KW 4.5 ( Is not showing locked) but the only button on the key pad that beep (works) is the clear button. If I open the door the light will turn on. But eve the oven light button does not turn the light on when the door is closed. all of the button with the exception of the clear button do not beep or work. Is there something I can check and fix?? It was working Sunday morning, and then later that afternoon it just wasn't any longer .
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

There really is nothing that would cause this problem except the touch control panel itself. You can try to flip the circuit breaker off to the oven for 60 seconds to see if the electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, the touch control panel would just need to be replaced. Even if the oven was locked, it would still beep back at you when you pressed any button just for reference. Either way, below is a link to the touchpad you'd need to order for this unit. The part is very expensive at about $250 or so and the art number is XXXXX

CLICK HERE for touch panel

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

throwing the breakers worked. I should have tried that first. It had crossed my mind. Thank You!

Awesome, I'm glad I was able to help you today!