Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

how to replace fridge door gasket left side model .LFD22860ST

how to replace fridge door gasket left side model .LFD22860ST serial 711MRAQ00392
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there is a bit of a trick to replacing the gasket since it's clipped in with plastic clips on the side of the door that means up with the other door. Below is a video that shows you the process of how to remove the gasket, but it may help to use a flat head screwdriver to pry on the plastic clips if you just can't seem to pull them off by hand like they do in the video.

CLICK HERE for video

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!