Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My dishwasher is showing VO error code What does this mean,

My dishwasher is showing VO error code What does this mean, and how do I fix it? It is a Frigidaire Gallery Model # XXXXX
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Error "VO" means that your vent above the dishwasher is stuck open. Unfortunately you'll need to un-install the dishwasher and see if there is anything you can do to help the jammed motor close the vent flap, but most of the time you'll need to order and replace the vent motor assembly. The vent motor is mounted on the top of your dishwasher in the back which is why you need to un-install the dishwasher to access it. Below is a link to the vent motor assembly you'd need to order and replace for your unit.

CLICK HERE for vent motor assembly

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

I'm just following up to see how your appliances is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?