Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

i HAVE A NODEL MFI2568AEB WITH THE DISPLAY BLANK. I HAVE REPLACED

i HAVE A NODEL MFI2568AEB WITH THE DISPLAY BLANK. I HAVE REPLACED THE CONTROL BOARD WITH NEGATIVE RESULTS. IT'S HOLDING TEMPERATURE OK. WHEN YOU POWERTHE UNIT UP THE ICE DOOR SYCLES. WHAT TESTS DO NEED TO DO NEXT?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do this is actually a really common problem, but unfortunately you have a faulty high voltage control board, not the display board. On the back of the refrigerator is a control board behind an access panel about half way up the back. You'll need to order and replace this control board to fix the issue. Below is a link to the control board you need to order for your model. The board will come with a white sheet of paper on how to program the new board, so don't accidently throw away the instructions.

CLICK HERE for HV control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

I'm just following up to see how your appliances is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

NO FOLLOW-UP NEEDED, REPLACING THE HIGH VOLTAGE BOARD CORRECTED MY PROBLEM.

Awesome, I'm glad it's all up and running. You have a great holiday.