Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Find and repair/seal freon leak in KSS42. So far 3 repairmen

Find and repair/seal freon leak in KSS42. So far 3 repairmen unable to do so.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the best way to find a leak will be to remove the standard drier filter and replace it with a "dye drier". This will allow the refrigerator to leak out a neon dye that can only be seen with dye glasses. It will glow very brightly and will be very easy to track down the leak once you've done this. At this point with 3 different repairman, I think you need to let them know that they need to put a dye dryer on it and come back in 4 days to locate the leak.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!