Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

ok I saw the whole explanation of charging the system, but

ok I saw the whole explanation of charging the system, but still unsure of how much pressure I should see on my gauges with the unit running. what should I normally charge it too. (estimated)
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Are you talking about a refrigeration system once you charge it what should it be?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes the refrigeration system.

OK so if you just dump the charge in with the amount of freon labeled on the model tag, you don't need to check charges. But if you don't have a way to measure how much freon is going into the system accurately, if the refrigerator is running for 10 minutes or so and you're on a 134A freon system, you should have 0psi on the suction line and something like 135 psi on the high side.