Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

i have a kenmore washer model #592-49057that is throwing an

i have a kenmore washer model #592-49057that is throwing an e2 error code. any ways to fix this?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Error "e2" means that you have a touch button stuck. Try to unplug the washer and rub your thumb on all the buttons. Possibly heat up the button with a hair dryer and then rub your thumb on them to see if you can un-stick them. If not, then the front interface control board would need to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!