Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Is there anyway I can get a detail step by step instuction

Is there anyway I can get a detail step by step instuction sheet on how to change a compressor on a refrigerator. I am very fimilar with the work just never on refrigerator seal system. And yes I am EPA universal qualified.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there are no any written step by step instructions that I know of, but below is a video that gives you the quick overview on what needs to be done to replace the compressor.

CLICK HERE for compressor

Now they leave off at charging the compressor and such, so below is a video that sort of shows you how to do this process. The total amount of freon you need will be listed on the model tag inside the refrigerator. It will say something like 11.7 ounces, if you didn't want to use gauges and you just wanted to dump in the charge.

CLICK HERE for video

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!