Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Frigidaire washer model GLTF2940ES0 when I set it

I have a Frigidaire washer model GLTF2940ES0 when I set it to normal wash it will not let ne select hot water
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this is a normal feature unfortunately. You can not select hot water with a "normal wash" cycle. The board is just programmed in a way that does not allow you to select this option. The only time you can select "hot" is on some of the more rugged cycles like "heavy" and such. There is no way to bypass this coding.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!