Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.

I have a norcold N84X-IM was working fine on LP. then starting

I have a norcold N84X-IM was working fine on LP. then starting beeping and flashing
no FL
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

That is a No Flame code. Check to see if you have a pilot flame as it may have gone out. Open up the burner box and see if there is a piece of rust scale that has fallen down blocking the flame from hitting the heat sensor. Remove it and clean out the area that is very common on that unit.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where is the burner box

Behind the unit or there should be a panel mounted on the outside of the RV to get at it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i opened the outside panel but dont know what im looking for?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

not sure what im looking for as far as a burner box. there is a pnel on the outside with hose and electric and what appears to be a compressor

You need to get at the back, it looks like this. You should see a aluminum small tube going through a cover. Behind that cover is the pilot area.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, we are in the middle of a thunderstorm and cant get out there right now. thunder and lightening. Ill go out as soon as it lets up

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your are awesome!! how do i complete the rating?