Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have an Asko 11505 washer, stacked with an Asko 7005. The

I have an Asko 11505 washer, stacked with an Asko 7005. The pump is shot on the washer, and they do not have that part anymore. Can I replace the Asko washer and still hook it up to the Asko 7005 dryer, which still works fine?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So you can actually still get the drain pump for the washer. The part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNand below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for pump assembly

That being said, you can not stack another model washer on top of the older dryer. The stacking system is unit to each set and without some fabrication of custom brackets or something along those lines, the dryer will not be able to stack with the washer when you have 2 different models I'm afraid.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is very useful. I would much rather fix it than get a new unit, especially if I can not stack them together. Should I just order the part and then find someone to actually do the repairs?

That's what I would do because I don't think the part is still made, it's just that still has a few in stock.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So, that is what I will do.

No problem and good luck to you!