Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

model WW27430 has an "F 1" alert flashing next to the time

model WW27430 has an "F 1" alert flashing next to the time screen and beeping.

will hit Cancel off button ... this will stop for only a few seconds then F 1 comes up again and stats beeping again.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So unfortunately F1 is a fairly bad error code and it means that your low voltage heating circuitry has an internal short. This can be caused by either a bad oven sensor or a bad display relay control board.  You can't test the board but you can test the sensor.  Open the door and remove the 3-4" long thin metal rod attached to the back wall.  There are 2 screws holding the sensor on that you can remove and then pull the sensor forward until you can disconnect it.  With a multimeter, check the resistance of the sensor at room temperature and it should be about 1080 ohms.  If it's not, replace the sensor, otherwise you need to replace your relay board. 

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

found rod in lower oven. hex-head small screws are in very tight.

I will need to come up with another way to remove screws at base of rod.

any ideas? can oven operate w/o this sensor? how can I disconnect the beeping alarm?

So the other option is to pull the oven out and remove the back panel and then unplug the sensor and test it from the back. The only way to stop the beeping is to unplug the unit or turn the circuit breaker off. But the oven definitely can not work without the sensor or while this error code is present. The faulty part will need to be replaced before you can use the oven again.