Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I did this sequence and it flashed all lights but lid twice.

I did this sequence and it flashed all lights but lid twice. This on my mvwc300xw. It wont spin and drain. Ready to junk it.
Brent
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the error code with all the lights blinking except the fill light means that your washer isn't draining properly. That makes sense because you say the washer won't spin. You'll need to drain out as much water as you possibly can with a cup, bucket, and towels unless you have a wet vac. Then unplug the washer and tip it backwards a bit so you can get underneath. Remove the drain pump and check for a blockage. If you find nothing, then you need to replace the drain pump. Otherwise remove the blockage and you should be good to go again.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i found a sock in the pump. I hope that fixed it thanks

Awesome, I hope it's all solved now as well, but it sounds like it probably is if you removed a sock.