Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a whirlpool duet WFW9500TW01 and keep getting SUD and

I have a whirlpool duet WFW9500TW01 and keep getting SUD and F35.
I replaced pressure switch twice this week. Hose seems clear. Same issue
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this is a really common problem on this model and unfortunately you're have the correct idea in how to fix this problem, but experience has taught us that the pressure switch rarely causes this problem. There is no way to test the pressure switch to know for certain if it's bad, but what we as technicians have found is that the control board itself (the main CCU) just doesn't read the pressure switch properly and the pressure switch is actually causing the problem. So if the washer is not actually flooding and filling up way too high (like to the middle or top of the door) then this is a false error code and you need to replace the CCU under the top panel of the washer. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks.

I see that part. It is on the top right of the machine. How do I get it out?

The link says it is out of stock. Read somewhere else it is out of stock until July 21 at another site.

You can call around to places like Searspartsdirect.com or Partselect.com any they may carry it in stock, but the board is just clipped in place. You should just need to depress a plastic locking tab on the back of the board and the board will pull straight back and off so that you can replace it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I ordered part from sears. It will be here on 6/26.

I hope this works.

Alright sounds good. Good luck!
I'm just following up to see how your appliances is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?