Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

my dmt300rfs dishwasher has heavy blinking light. what could

my dmt300rfs dishwasher has heavy blinking light.
what could is the problem? the machine is two yrs old.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem with your dishwasher. The blinking "Heavy" light indicates a possible leakage error. The first thing you want to do is try turning off the water supply valve and the circuit breaker for the dishwasher. Next, turn the circuit breaker on and start the dishwasher without the water supply turned on. Stop the dishwasher after a minute, turn the circuit breaker back off, turn the water back on, and turn the circuit breaker on. Now if you still get the heavy blinking light, you'd need to un-install the dishwasher and remove the bottom panel to check for a leak in the pan. Soak up all the water in the base pan and try the dishwasher again. If the error code comes back, you'll need to call a technician or try to track down where the water is leaking from.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

I'm just following up to see how your appliances is doing since I haven't heard back from you and this question is still open. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?