The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances

have a lg washer model wm2277hs stops in mid cycle with 10

have a lg washer model wm2277hs stops in mid cycle with 10 minutes reading on display it trys to balance clothes several times will not go into spin.has ue code in display,i tried to add clothes,or remore clothes to balance load,this did not correct the error code,is their another way to clear code, i have replaced main control board with one that works fine on another identical washer, what do you suggest to try next?
Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.
Is the unit vibrating excessivly at any time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. One moment please.

Okay, Dave. You have a ball sensor that is bad. This sensor is located at the back of the unit at the lower left just inside the access panel.

The part doesnt show on any of the parts breakdown sheedts from LG. You will have to take it in so they can match the numbers for you.

Once the ball sensor is replaced the unit will operate normally.

Please let me know if you have any other immediate concerns.
If not please select a positive rating at this time. Doing so will not close your question, and after you rate my service you may ask any followup questions you like. All at no additional charge.

Thank you.

Dave this should generate an email to you. Please do not start additional question threads unless it is a separate question.

Thank you.