Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Dacor CPS 130, single elect, single convection. 15

I have a Dacor CPS 130, single elect, single convection. 15 years old. The control panel lights are so faded and dim that I can barely see anything on the control panel making it extremely difficult to operate. What pieces and parts do I need to fix this?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good evening, OK the issue is the main control board, number 62692 Main Control Board 62692 Main Product ViewThis is essentially the digital readout board. You would need to order in replace that to fix the issue. Luckily it is still available and here's a link way you can order this, it is not cheap however of course no parts for Dacor are. This runs around $325.00 there is a link below to order it.

display board............... Sorry it is so expensive but I can't make the prices, I wish I could. I hope this helps, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thank you. XXXXX make this fix and install this board myself?

you can but these can be a pain to get apart. heres a link to all the diagrams if that helps though. thanks , Bryan