Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hi Brian I have a crazy question on a fridge for you I am wondering

Hi Brian I have a crazy question on a fridge for you I am wondering if you can shed some light on this Kenmore fridge and every time the fridge door is opened the refridgerator if its running will stop everytime ?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem

Are they sure the compressor actually stops or is it just the fans and they think everything stops ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it could be just the fans brian one thing I do know is that the freezer and fresh food sections are still cold and ok from what she told me. she just said that it stops everysingle time she opens the door if its running at the time. that's all I have right now ?? tomorrow I will be there and know more at that point. If its either the fans or both the fans and compressor what is nthe difference on any ideas you may think it might be ? I cant get back right away now but will check back in a little while Brian if you can come up with a possible place to start. Talk soon thanks Brian I will be checking an answer a little bit later

well if it was the compressor also I would worry about that. its not supposed to stop when the door is opened. I would say its just the fans however. get back to me tomorrow and we can get into it deeper if you need me. today we are having a lot of site issues and I'm having a hard time staying on line. I hope you get this.