Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

whirlpool gold washing machine. How do you remove dasher? Dasher

whirlpool gold washing machine. How do you remove dasher? Dasher is loose and wobbles.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number so we can better assist you ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

SM8280866 is only number I could find. UltimateCare ll , Quiet Wash ll, Comercial Quality, Super CaicityPlus ,10 cycles 3 speed motor, 6 speed combintions.
Hope this helps.

open the lid and look towards the back. there is a model number tag.
is it the agitator you need to tighten ? Agitator Assembly(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model number GS49611K10. picture looks like agitator except mine has fabric softner dispenser on top..

okay great , give me a minute to get you instructions.

okay heres a link to a video to show you how to remove and replace the agitator, some of fabric softener's look different but just pop off. now I know you dont have to replace the agitator but it shows you how to tighten it also.http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Agitator-Assembly/3951744/547657?modelNumber=GSQ9612KQ2 now is the whole agitator loose or just the top part ? its two piece, If its just the top click this link. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Agitator-Repair-Kit/285809/470910?modelNumber=GSQ9612KQ2 you will need to replace the agitator dogs. Its cheap and theres a video for that also, thanks , Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks!!!

your welcome ! have a great day ! thanks, Bryan